Companies planning to carry out the recruitment process have two choices – recruiting on their own or outsource it to other parties. Both methods have its strengths and weaknesses, and the choice depends on the availability of candidates in relation to the required job profile and the recruitment policy of the company and its HR resources.
HR INTEGRAM services include a comprehensive realization of the recruitment process.
We recruit for companies in many lines of business and scale of activity, both for small companies and for international corporations.
Our experience allow us to provide services at the highest level, corresponding to the needs and standards of our Customers. Methods and tools used by us allow to execute recruitment projects in an effective manner, both organizationally and from the point of clients costs.
SEARCH & SELECTION
The standard recruitment process includes conducting and supervising all activities in the recruitment of staff:
- verification of Clients needs in regards to the recruitment
- market analysis and the availability of potential employees
- search for candidates who meet the required criteria
- initial interview and preselection
- check the qualifications and skills
- verification of references
- support during the negotiations of employment conditions
Additionally we offer:
- support in establishing recruitment procedures within the company
- training (internal and external) in conducting the recruitment for HR departments and senior management staff
- assistance in creating a job description (in particular with respect to newly created positions)
- order for Direct search / market analysis of candidates working in similar positions
- support for mass recruitment – mobile recruiter
- analysis of candidate references